1. Please remember to share and use the service videos as an introduction to CULC to your friends and neighbors as an assist to help increase the flock.
2. CULC WOMEN’S/MENS’S MEETING: The Women and men’s Groups are meeting on the second Saturday of each month. Contacts are Karen T. or Cynthia H. for more info. Meeting at CULC.
3. The Council is requesting that there be some more current photos of the events of the congregation, so they are asking for everyone to snap pictures of our times together and to send them to David C. His email is [email protected]
4. NALC Disaster Response: We have begun an ongoing ministry opportunity to help gather supplies for the NALC Disaster Response warehouse in North Carolina. There is a list of the items needed in the Narthex as well as the May newsletter. Please bring your items and place them in the Narthex in the designated area. If you cannot provide complete kits, bring any items that you wish and we will send them on and others will build a complete kit.
5. ARE YOU ACTIVE MILITARY OR A VETERAN? Lutheran Military Veterans and Family Ministries. Ministry info at https://lmvfm.org
6. SOUTH CALDWELL CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES: This is an ongoing mission assist for us at CULC. Please refer to the church bulletin for the current and continuous needs.
7. Billy Graham Library: Day Trip, June 23.
8. KFC for Kids: Beginning in February. Volunteers needed. Contact Cynthia H. if you are interested in participating.
9. LENTEN SERVICES: With soup and sandwiches beginning on Wednesday February 22.
10. FRESCOES IN WEST JEFFERSON AND ASHE CO.: April 1, including devotion, communion and music. All encouraged to participate. Carpooling is available.
11. MISSION FOR MARCH/APRIL: Safe Harbor.
12. GOOD FRIDAY: April 7th. Carrying of the Cross. Meet at first Baptist Hudson @ 11:00 a.m.
13. ALL FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS SHOULD BE RECIEVED VIA PASTOR RIC’S WEEKLY EMAILS AND THE WEEKLY BULLETIN. CONTACT PASTOR RIC SMITH TO BE ADDED TO HIS EMAIL.