“How lovely are your dwelling places, o Lord of host! My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the Lord; my heart and flesh sing for JOY to the living God”
- Come to worship with us every Sunday at 10:30am.
- Confession and Holy Communion is presented weekly.
- Every 1st and 3rd Sunday is a liturgical Service as presented in the Lutheran Book of Worship, led by the Pianist/ Organist. Every 2nd and 4th Sunday is less formal, led by the Praise Team. The 5th Sunday offers a Service of the Word. As Lutherans we look for four basic elements in the format or liturgy of the service: The Gathering, The Word, The Sacrament and The Sending. How these are put together and translated may vary but is always Biblical.
- Children and youth are actively engaged during worship. The Bible and their weekly life experiences are woven together in a discussion based forum. They also get to literally have the last word as they share the sending and peace at the close of worship.
- We believe in one baptism. Where water and God’s Word are combined the Holy Spirit is present and welcomes the person into God’s family, making the newly Baptized a child of God.
- Most of all we just wish to worship Christ joyfully!